PDF Class Use Digital Edition
PDF (Class Use) - authorizes a class to share the electronic file of the workbook with its members and make multiple printed copies for their local class use in a single class period.
The Parables of Jesus PDF Edition
Truth in Life Series
edited by Mike Willis
A study guide divided into 26 Lessons about the Parables of Jesus designed for both personal and classroom adult study. Complete with questions for class discussion.
Lessons and authors:
- What Are Parables and Why Were They Used in the Bible, by Daniel H. King, Sr.
- Parable of the Sower, by Frank Himmel
- Mustard Seed and Leaven, by Brian Price
- Hidden Treasure and the Pearl of Great Price, by Dick Blackford
- The Tares and the Dragnet, by E.O. Bragwell, Sr.
- Parable of the Two Debtors, by Bill Cavender
- The Unmerciful Servant, by David Halbrook
- The Good Samaritan, by Russell Dunaway
- The Friend at Midnight and the Persistent Widow, by Johnie Edwards
- The Rich Fool, by Harold Fite
- The Barren Fig Tree, by Marc Gibson
- The Two Builders, by Larry Hafley
- The Chief Seats and the Great Supper, by Ron Halbrook
- Marriage of the King's Son and the Wedding Garment, by Irvin Himmel
- Parables of the Tower and the King Going to War, by Olen Holderby
- The Lost Sheep and the Lost Coin, by Jarrod Jacobs
- The Prodigal Son, by Randy Blackaby
- The Dishonest Steward, by Bobby Graham
- The Rich Man and Lazarus, by Joe Price
- The Pharisee and the Publican, by Donnie Rader
- The Laborers in the Vineyard, by Chris Reeves
- The Two Sons, by Tom Roberts
- The Wicked Vine Growers, by Charles Willis
- The Ten Virgins, by Lewis Willis
- The Talents and the Pounds, by Bobby Witherington
- The Parable of the Sheep and the Goats, by Mark Mayberry
26 Lessons, Workbook.
|Author: Mike Willis, Editor
|Publisher: Truth Publications
|Dimensions: 8.5 x 11 inches
|Page Count: 107