PDF Class Use Digital Edition
PDF (Class Use) - authorizes a class to share the electronic file of the workbook with its members and make multiple printed copies for their local class use in a single class period.
The Holy Spirit, edited by Mark Mayberry (with questions by Kyle Pope) is a part of the Short Studies series published by Truth Publications, Inc. It is a seven-lesson workbook considering what the Bible teaches about the indwelling of the Holy Spirit in a Christian. Each lesson is short and would be suitable for individual and group use in small or large class settings.
Table of Contents
The Holy Spirit
Edited by Mark Mayberry
Questions by Kyle Pope
1. Indwelling of the Holy Spirit
2. Balancing Concepts of the Spirit’s Influence
3. Reemphasizing Hermeneutics in the Study of the Holy Spirit
4. The Role of Providence
5. The Influence of Calvinism
6. The Spirit Indwells through the Word: Answering Objections
7. The Conscience and the Holy Spirit