Fellowship, edited by Mark Mayberry (with questions by Kyle Pope) is a part of the Short Studies series published by Truth Publications, Inc. It is a seven-lesson workbook considering what the Bible teaches about fellowship between the Christian and God and among fellow Christians. Each lesson is short and would be suitable for individual and group use in small or large class settings.
Table of Contents
Edited by Mark Mayberry
Questions by Kyle Pope
1. The Joys of Fellowship
2. What Is Biblical Fellowship?
3. Are Social Functions Fellowship?
4. Is Worship Fellowship?
5. Is Everything that Christians Do Together “Fellowship in the Gospel”?
6. When and How Is Fellowship Broken?
7. When and How Is Fellowship Maintained?