PDF Personal Use Digital Edition
PDF (Personal Use) - After your purchase has been confirmed by our staff at CEI, you will receive an email with a link to download your PDF version of this book. Each product purchase provides you the rights to put this file on up to 5 devices you own
Fellowship, edited by Mark Mayberry (with questions by Kyle Pope) is a part of the Short Studies series published by Truth Publications, Inc. It is a seven-lesson workbook considering what the Bible teaches about fellowship between the Christian and God and among fellow Christians. Each lesson is short and would be suitable for individual and group use in small or large class settings.
Table of Contents
Edited by Mark Mayberry
Questions by Kyle Pope
1. The Joys of Fellowship
2. What Is Biblical Fellowship?
3. Are Social Functions Fellowship?
4. Is Worship Fellowship?
5. Is Everything that Christians Do Together “Fellowship in the Gospel”?
6. When and How Is Fellowship Broken?
7. When and How Is Fellowship Maintained?