Jesus: God's Son, Part 1
Discovering God's Way Preschool Year 2, Book 1
by Reynolds (edited by Harkrider)
The Discovering God's Way curriculum is designed around the idea that the key to understanding what God's word says to us is reading His word. Many of the books use only limited retelling of the account at hand, instead pointing students to the Bible and asking questions that will facilitate comprehension of what the text actually says, and thereby a realization of what God's way really is for them.
- Lesson 1: The Birth of John the Baptist / The Birth of Jesus
- Lesson 2: Shepherds Visit Jesus / Wise Men Visit Jesus
- Lesson 3: Jesus Visits the Temple / Jesus Grows Up
- Lesson 4: John Prepares the Way for Jesus / Jesus is Baptized
- Lesson 5: Jesus is Tempted
- Lesson 6: Jesus Begins to Choose Apostles / 12 Apostles Follow Jesus
- Lesson 7: Jesus` Sermon on the Mountain / We are the Light of the World
- Lesson 8: Jesus Turns Water to Wine / Jesus Heals the Nobleman`s Son
- Lesson 9: Jesus Heals a Soldier`s Servant / Jairus` Daughter
- Lesson 10: Jesus Feeds Over 5,000 People / Jesus Walks on Water
- Lesson 11: Jesus Heals a Sick Man by a Pool / Jesus Heals a Blind Man
- Lesson 12: Jesus Heals a Paralyzed Man / Jesus Heals Ten Lepers
- Lesson 13: Jesus Sends Many Men to Teach / Do You Remember?
|Author: Reynolds (ed. Harkrider)
|Publisher: Religious Supply
|Dimensions: 8.5" x 11"
|Page Count: 110