The Beginning of God's Way Primary (Grades 1-3) (Teacher's Manual), by Sue Bronger is the first workbook in the first year of the primary level of the Discovering God's Way (DGW) series. It is designed to accompany the workbook.
- Lesson 1: In the Beginning/Adam and Eve
- Lesson 2: Garden of Eden/The First Sin
- Lesson 3: Cain and Abel/What Have You Done?
- Lesson 4: Noah and the Ark/The Flood
- Lesson 5: A Beautiful Rainbow/The Tower of Babel
- Lesson 6: A Man Named Job/God Tells Abram to Go!
- Lesson 7: The Birth of Isaac/The Sacrifice of Isaac
- Lesson 8: The Birth of Twins/Jacob's Trick
- Lesson 9: Twelve Brothers/Joseph's Coat
- Lesson 10: Thrown in a Well/Joseph Goes to Egypt
- Lesson 11: Joseph Goes to Prison/Two Dreamers
- Lesson 12: Pharaoh's Dream/Joseph is Made Ruler
- Lesson 13: Joseph Meets His Brothers/Joseph Forgives His Brothers