UPDATED: March 27, 2020
Dear CEI Bookstore and Truth Publications Customers,
We continue to pray for everyone affected by the COVID-19 virus locally and throughout the world. In this uncertain time, our company is working daily to enact appropriate precautions for the safety of our staff and customers. It is our desire to continue to serve you in every way possible, but with needed safety guidelines in place for you and our employees.
For our mandatory compliance with the State of Alabama Health Order issued Friday, March 27, 2020, our bookstore, as a non-essential business as defined by the order, is closed for in-store shopping at least through Friday, April 17, 2020.
However, we remain available to receive, process and ship your orders under the following revised guidelines:
- New Bookstore Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-3pm, Closed Saturday & Sunday.
- Orders may be called in at 855-492-6657 during the new hours of operation.
- Curbside Service will continue to be offered for local customers per Alabama Retail Association's instructions from the Governor's office.
- Orders may be emailed at any time to email@example.com.
- Order Online at truthbooks.com and receive FREE SHIPPING on all eligible orders (Hymnals, Communion Supplies, and International Shipments are excluded).
- Our employees will continue to be monitored for virus exposure, signs of symptoms/infection, and will be subject to self-quarantine as needed.
- Staffing of the bookstore is being reduced to essential personnel for carrying out Order Fulfillment and Order Shipments, while observing the State recommended rules of less than 10 employees and maintaining 6 feet of social distancing.
We also ask for your patience as we fulfill orders in the timeliest ways possible.
Due to the high demand for Communion Supplies, most orders are being immediately placed in our Backorder processing. Once these products arrive from our suppliers, we are staging fulfillment on a first-come, first-serve basis for telephone and online orders.
We encourage you to continue to place your orders, and we will fulfill them in the order received as stock allows. This requires much coordination from our staff, and we all appreciate your understanding as we strive to serve you in the best possible way.
“Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:6-7 (New International Version)
Lance R. Taylor
Director of Operations