UPDATE: March 23, 2020
Dear CEI Bookstore and Truth Publications Customers,
We continue to pray for everyone affected by the COVID-19 virus locally and throughout the world. In this uncertain time, our company is working daily to enact appropriate precautions for the safety of our staff and customers. It is our desire to continue to serve you in every way possible, but with needed safety guidelines in place for you and our employees.
Please help us serve you safely by adhering to and being aware of the following (Updated 3/23/20):
- Call us for local shopping needs and request Curbside Pickup service at 256-232-0565.
- Utilize our Curbside Pickup service by calling 256-232-0565 or select “No Shipping” when ordering online at truthbooks.com and send us a note/comment “Curbside Pickup” then call us when you arrive.
- Only Order Online at truthbooks.com - if you have been anywhere that may have had possible exposure to the virus. Honor the guidelines from the CDC and Governor of Alabama to reduce public exposure.
- Our employees will be monitored for exposure, signs of symptoms/infection, and will be immediately distanced from public service via company-guided quarantine.
- Staffing of the bookstore is being reduced to essential personnel for carrying out order delivery via Curbside Pickup and Warehouse Shipments.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in all these efforts.
We also ask for your patience as we fulfill orders in the timeliest ways possible.
Due to high demand for Communion Supplies, most orders are being immediately placed in our Backorder processing. Once the order is in, we are staging fulfillment on first come first serve basis with in-store, telephone, and online orders.
We encourage you to continue to place your orders and we will fulfill them in the order received as stock allows. This requires much coordination from our staff, and we all appreciate your understanding as we strive best serve you.
“Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.”
Philippians 4:6-7 (New International Version)
Lance R. Taylor
Director of Operations