A message from our Director of Operations, Lance Taylor:
Here are some reminders regarding our storefront policies in accordance with the latest State of Alabama Safer at Home order (updated 11/5/20):
- We will be open Monday through Friday from 8:00am-5:00pm, and Saturday 10:00am-2:00pm, closed Sunday.
- We request that the 8:00am-9:00am hour be reserved for senior citizens and at-risk customers.
- 9:00am-3:00pm M-F will remain our recommended phone order placement times to allow for best in-store customer service and daily outbound shipping fulfillment efforts.
- Curbside pickup will remain available to all customers upon request.
- All CDC social distancing and sanitizing guidelines must be followed while in the store.
- Only ten customers will be allowed in the store at one time. We kindly ask that if you must bring children into the store, that you keep them with you at all times.
- Face masks are required by state order.
- We ask that if a customer picks up an undesired book or item while shopping, that they will place it in the designated areas to be sanitized and shelved by our staff.
- If you would like a more consultative in-store shopping experience, we ask that you schedule an appointment by giving us a call at 256-232-0565. Churches needing assistance with curriculum selection, large order pickups, communion supplies orders and pickups, and any special order requests are encouraged to call ahead and schedule your time with us to ensure our best service of your needs.
- Free Shipping on most items will continue to be offered at our website TruthBooks.com. We encourage you to consider ordering online as an excellent Safer At Home shopping option during the current circumstances.
Our Staff and Board of Directors appreciate each of you for your patience, prayers, encouragement, and patronage through this unprecedented time.