Searching for Happiness Workbook
by Daniel H. King, Sr.
Searching for Happiness is a workbook based on King’s book of the same title. This workbook is designed for Bible classes. Many are chasing rainbows that never can be caught in their search for happiness and, were they caught, those rainbows would not provide the happiness they promise. Brother King directs God’s people to where genuine happiness can truly be found.
- The Universal Quest
- Jesus Came to Bring True Happiness
- Make Up Your Mind to Be Happy
- Make Sure Your Thoughts Are Happy Ones
- Count Your Blessings and Be Thankful
- Act Like You Are Happy
- Concentrate on Solutions Rather Than Problems
- "As From the Outside Looking In"
- Define Life's Purpose
- Locate and Focus Upon Life's Center
- Conduct Your Life in Harmony With God's Will
- Lose Yourself in Service to God and Others
- Take Pleasure in Simple Things
- Do Not Borrow Trouble From Tomorrow
- Put Yesterday in the Rear View Mirror
- Do Not Cherish Grudges
- Trust in God's Providence
- Wait Until the Final Chapter Has Been Written
95 pages. Workbook.