by Wendell Winkler, Ed.
Synopsis: The second annual Fort Worth lectures. In this volume, the authors contend that the Bible is God's full, final, all-sufficient, and judgmental revelation.
The stated goals of this series are:
- to deepen our appreciation of the Bible
- to enlarge our faith in its divine origin, power, all-sufficiency, finality and authoritativeness
- to fortify our commitment to make it our constant companion and guide in all matters pertaining to faith and practice
- to intensify our resolve to preach it and live it
- to increase knowledge of its sacred contents
- to make our ability to defend it more efficient.
- The Symbols of the Bible - Leroy Brownlow
- The Bible and Other Sacred Books - William Cline
- "The Word That I Have Spoken, the Same Shall Judge Him in the Last Day" - Willard Collins
- Wresting the Scriptures - Andrew M. Connally
- The Preservation and Indestructibility of the Bible - Frank J. Dunn
- Can We See the Bible Alike? - S.T.W. Gibbs, Jr.
- The All-Sufficiency and Finality of the Bible - Tom Holland
- "Rightly Dividing the Word of Truth" - V.E. Howard
- External Evidences for the Bible's Inspiration: Archaeology - Bill Humble
- The Bible and the Genesis Account of Creation - Wayne Jackson
- Which Books Belong in the Bible? - Furman Kearley
- Alleged Contradictions of the Bible - Roy Lanier, Sr.
- The So-Called Immoralities of the Bible - Roy Lanier, Jr.
- Preach the Word - C.W. Lincoln
- Did the Catholic Church Give Us the Bible? - Joe Malone
- The Relevancy and Modernity of the Bible - J. Noel Merideth
- The Authority of the Bible - Goebel Music
- The Bible and Miracles - Flavil Nichols
- "My Heart Standeth in Awe of Thy Word" - Neale Pryor
- "Let Us Speak Where the Bible Speaks and Be Silent Where the Bible is Silent" - Johnny Ramsey
- The Lost Book - Foy Smith
- "Thy Word Have I Hid in My Heart - George Stephenson
- Inspiration of the Scriptures - Eldred Stevens
- The Bible and Family Devotions - Harold Taylor
- The Influence and Power of the Bible - Robert R. Taylor, Jr.
- What About Translations and Versions? - John Waddey
- "Thy Word is Truth" - Thomas B. Warren
- The Incarnate Word and the Written Word - You Cannot Separate Them - Ed Wharton
- II Timothy 3:15-17: Paul's Classic Text on "The Holy Scriptures" - Wendell Winkler
- How to Study the Bible and Tools of Bible Study - Roy Deaver
- How We Got Our Bible - Neil Lightfoot
- Internal Evidences of the Bible's Inspiration - Hugo McCord
336 pages. Hardback.