by Joanna Weaver
An invitation for every woman who's ever felt she is not godly enough, loving enough, or is not doing enough. With her fresh approach, Joanna Weaver shows women how they can draw closer to Jesus with less stress and greater joy.
241 pages, paperback.
- A Tale of Two Sisters
- "Lord, Don't You Care?"
- The Diagnosis
- The Cure
- Living Room Intimacy
- Kitchen Service
- The Better Part
- Lessons from Lazarus
- Martha's Teachable Heart
- Mary's Extravagant Love
- Balancing Work and Worship
- Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World
- Resources for a Mary Heart in a Martha World
- Appendix A: Resources for Living Room Intimacy
- Appendix B: Resources for Kitchen Service
- Appendix C: Journal the Journey
- Appendix D: A Simple Plan for a Half-Day of Prayer
- Appendix E: Christian Rights in the Workplace