Read and Share Bible
by Gwen Ellis
Created by a grandmother seeking to find an exciting Bible storybook for children, the big and bright Read and Share Bibleis filled with lots of page-turning learning about the Word of God! Children will love the interactive format while parents can trust in the solid Bible teaching. It has over 200 simple retellings of favorite Scripture stories, quick activities, and more than 400 eye-catching pictures. It's the perfect way to share the amazing joy and wonder of God's Word with the children in your life! Recommended for ages 7 and under.
- More than 200 beloved Bible stories, including time-honored favorites like Adam and Eve, Noah and the Rainbow, Joseph's Dreams, Jonah and the Big Fish, Baby Jesus and much more.
- Bold, bright illustrations that will capture a child's imagination.
- Discussion starter with each story designed to encourage deeper understanding.
- Well-know children's author Gwen Ellis retells stories based on the International Children's Bible translation.
- Text and art carefully evaluated to attain the highest level of accurate and age appropriateness.
- Ideal for guided learning with parents, caregivers and teachers.
Author: Gwen Ellis
Publisher: Thomas Nelson
Dimensions: 8 X 6.75 (inches)
Page Count: 440