Building on a Rock
by Mike Willis
Every building must have a foundation on which to build. Building on a Rock focuses on basic Bible doctrines that must be laid down before more can be built upon them. 13 lessons.
- The Holy Bible;
- The Holy Bible: Old Testament and New Testament;
- The Historical Jesus;
- Man and His Plight;
- Redemption through Christ;
- The Conditions For Salvation;
- Water Baptism;
- God's Second Law of Pardon;
- The Church: "The Fulness of Him Who Filleth All in All";
- Identifying the Lord's Church;
- Unity through the Restoration of the Ancient Order;
- The Duties of Church Membership;
- My Survival As A Christian.
66 pages. Workbook.