Harmony of the Gospels Vol. 2
by Willard Conchin
Volume 2 picks up right where the first volume ended, covering Luke 13 through Christ's ascension. The workbook is divded into the following 5 parts:
- PART I: The Ministry in Perea
- PART II: The Last Jerusalem Ministry
- PART III: Jesus Counsels His Disciples Leading Up to His Sacrifice
- PART IV: The Condemnation and the Cross
- PART V: The Resurrection and the Ascension
Other features of this workbook include:
- The "Vocabulary Builder" sections helps students learn the meanings of difficult words.
- Wide variety of types of questions: completion, true and false, Fill-in-the-blank, matching, etc.
- Test sheets are placed throughout the book and a comprehensive test is included at the end of the book.
60 pages. Workbook.