From the Forward: Those who use this workbook will need a King James Version. Otherwise, filling in the blanks will become a problem, since versions differ in exact wording.
Going directly to the Scriptures for proof is always safe and profitable. In addition, it keeps down confusion and opinions. Those who study the Scriptures need to be sure they are not adding to or taking from what is written, and one way to do this is to fill in the exact wording left by the blank spaces.
- Lesson 1: Examine Your Thoughts
- Lesson 2: Examine Your Sense of Values: Your Priorities
- Lesson 3: Examine Your Choice of Associates and Their Influence Upon Your Life
- Lesson 4: Examine Your Concept of Worship and Your Attitude Toward Worship
- Lesson 5: "Examine Yourselves, Whether Ye Be in the Faith"
- Lesson 6: Examine Your Attitude Toward Correction
- Lesson 7: Examine Your Ambition and Your Goals
- Lesson 8: Examine Your Attitude Toward Others
- Lesson 9: Examine Your Attitude Toward Error
- Lesson 10: Examine Your Attitude Toward the "Tough Times" in Your Life
- Lesson 11: Examine the Reasons for Your Successes and Failures
- Lesson 12: Examine Your Attitude Toward the Truth