A Study of the A. D. 70 Doctrine
edited by Mike Willis
Will There Be a Bodily Resurrection?
A collection of articles on the A.D. 70 Doctrine. This is a very thorough study of this subject which is also referred to as Realized Eschatology.
Table of Contents:
- (1) The A.D. 70 Doctrine Examined, by Marc Gibson
- (2) The End of All Things and the A.D. 70 Theory, by Clinton Hamilton
- (3-5) The Second Coming: Did It Already Occur, by Joe R. Price
- (6) The Bill Reeves Articles, by Cecil Willis
- (7-14) The Preterist View Heresy, by Bill Reeves
- (15) Realized Eschatology: The A.D. 70 Doctrine, by Mike Willis
- (16-18) Perversions of Matthew 24, by Daniel H. King, Sr.
- (19) Contrasts in Matthew 24, by Larry Hafley
- (20) Have Ye Not Read?, by Hoyt Houchen
- (21) Resurrection, by Mike Willis
- (22) What the Bible Teaches About the Judgment, by Johnie Edwards
- (23) For What Saith the Scripture About the End of Time, by Jarrod Jacobs
- (24) From Heaven or From Men?, by Clinton Hamilton
- (25) Trademark on Truth?, by Joe R. Price
- (26) False Teachers and Teaching, Thomas G. O' Neal
145 pages. Paperback.