We are very excited to announce that the AP Defending the Faith Study Bible is now available for sale. Here’s a summary of the features of this evangelistic tool:
- One of the most thorough and complete refutations of alleged Bible contradictions and discrepancies on the market today
- The New King James translation used for the biblical text is an easy-to-read English translation that lends itself to study
- Scores of “Special Sections” that cover topics such as God’s existence, Science and the Bible, God’s Justice and Hell, Defending the Bible’s Position on Prayer, Theistic Evolution, and The Bible and Slavery.
- Beautiful, professional artwork, charts, and photographs that accentuate the biblical text and its message
- Provides a litany of positive evidences for the inspiration of the Bible, such as documented archaeological discoveries, comparisons of modern scientific findings with the biblical text, and historical evidence that validates the predictive prophecies of the Bible
- Provides biblical answers to some of life’s most profound questions such as, “Why did God create people?” “Why do good people suffer?” “How will it all end?”
This study Bible is not your usual study Bible, since it specifically focuses on those passages that pertain to apologetics. This study Bible was designed to aid in the defense of the Faith against the attacks of skeptics, atheists, and others who seek to dismiss the Bible as a book of fables—the product of uninspired humans. This excellent resource will be of great value to those who are most likely to be confronted with skeptical arguments: young people, those incarcerated, future church leaders and ministers, and those in increasingly secular parts of the country or the world.