The Lord's Supper
Truth in Life Series
by Dick Blackford
This excellent work has been revised. There are 13 lessons on the Lord’s Supper plus an optional review lesson. Also included are several recipes for making communion bread. 14 Lessons, Workbook.
Table of Contents:
- Introduction—the Death of Christ
- The Lord’s Supper Instituted
- A Study of 1 Corinthians 10:16–21; 11:17–34
- The Significance of the First Day of the Week
- The Frequency of Partaking
- Denominational Ideas About the Elements
- Denominational Views—Who Shall Partake?
- False Benefits of the Lord’s Supper
- One Cup—One Bread
- Sunday Night Communion
- Unity and the Lord’s Supper
- Should the Communion Be Taken With a Common Meal?
- Miscellaneous Questions About the Lord’s Supper
- Review (A bibliography is also included)
|Author: Dick Blackford
|Publisher: Truth Publications
|Dimensions: 8.5 x 11 inches
|Page Count: 73