This easy-to-read large-print edition of the Amplified Bible captures key nuances of meaning behind the original Greek and Hebrew.
The Amplified Bible, Large Print is a time-tested and trusted study resource. If you want to understand key nuances and shades of meaning from the original Bible languages, the Amplified Bible is for you. No working knowledge of Greek or Hebrew is required—just a desire to know more about what God says in his Word. With its unique system of brackets, parentheses, and italics, the Amplified Bible defines and expands key words and phrases right in the text. Verse by verse, the deeper meaning behind the message of Scripture unfolds as you read.
This Bible features study tools to help you to more clearly understand God’s Word, including:
- Amplified Bible text using a unique system of punctuation, italics, references, and synonyms to unlock subtle shades of meaning found in the original languages
- Book introductions tell you about the author, background, purpose, and theme of each book
- Footnotes providing concise historical and archaeological information and devotional insights, plus hundreds of references to select sources and authors
- Bibliography gives you a handy list of the sources cited in the text
- Glossary helps you find the most frequent amplifications in the text
- 8 pages of full-color maps
- Double-column format
- Presentation page
- Clear, easy-to-read 12-point text size
- 9.50" x 6.75" x 1.50"