The Life Application Study Bible contains a number of features designed to assist you in meaningful Bible study:
- Over 10,000 explanatory notes
- "Learn from Their Lives" feature highlights Bible characters
- Vital statistics, overview, and timeline for each book of the Bible
- A short study of the major themes of each book of the Bible, including historical and biblical significance.
- Outlines and brief descriptions of each Bible book
- Over 200 in-text maps, over 300 in-text charts.
- Topical index helps you find passages quickly
- Dictionary/concordance, daily reading plan, words of Christ in red.
- The text of this Study Bible is in single-column format with side-column references. The study material is in a two-column format.
Note: While the text of the Bible is divinely inspired, the accompanying commentary in study Bibles is not. We would encourage every Bible student, while benefiting from the study helps, to study like the Bereans (Acts 17:10-11) by searching the Scriptures with an honest heart to determine the truth for him or herself.
Other Features of this Bible include:
- Presentation page
- Silver page edges
- Ribbon marker
- Imitation Leather - flexible, comfortable
- 9.75" x 6.50" x 1.75"